This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Things I'm working on (or at least thinking about)

My 2010 year-end wrap up post
My New Year's Manifesto post
The many Christmas photos I want to post
The mudroom reveal
Where in the world my Cricut cord is so I can finish the mudroom so I can take photos for the reveal
The gingerbread waffle batter I need to make (except that it's two am and my contact lenses are so dried out I can only see out of one eye)
Jack's big night out at MOTO
This really cute family silhouette I made on Widdly Tinks



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

4 comments:

m said...

Did'ja find the cricut cord??

Lindsey said...

I *need* to see your mudroom.

'Cause I need the inspiration to finish mine. :)

McLeodx5 said...

Seriously...waiting, waiting, waiting...for that mudroom reveal!!!

Beth said...

I'm SO CLOSE!! Two snow days and a sick day this week killed my mojo (and muddied my mudroom!) This weekend for sure! :)