I still have to pick up the play room too. And throw away all the stuff I just had to clean out of the fridge so my mother-in-law won't think we're a bunch of slobs (we are of course, I just don't want her to have obvious evidence of it!) And then I have to hide the guilt toys I bought for Ben, so that when he wakes up Tuesday morning and asks where his family is, Deb can hand him his consolation basket and say "Sorry kid, they ditched you for Turks and Caicos, but here's a swell parting gift!"
I should also make time to edit some more of these pretty pictures of my favorite nephew and his fabulous parents. But until then, here are a few to make you smile :o)
![]() |
| The Proud Papa |
![]() |
| What a beautiful family they make! |
![]() |
| Have you ever seen an ear dimple like that? I think an angel gave him a nibble because he was so sweet. |
![]() |
| Cameron Angelo 8 Days Old....and Perfect! |




2 comments:
So glad you were able to meet Mr Perfection before you left on holiday! Look at those lips... those cheeks!! He is beautiful!!
He is just beautiful Beth! Gorgeous photos! Congratulations to your brother and his family!
Have fun on your trip!!!
Post a Comment