She'd been after me all summer to chop it off like her friend Gretchen at school, nevermind that this is exactly how we used to have it cut, until she decided she needed a ponytail like cousin Peyton. So for four long years we've grown it out...into a giant bushy mess of tangles that drives us both nuts.
I really had no argument other than "can we wait until after family pictures in August so that if you (I) hate it you (I) don't have to look at it for eternity in the giant wall canvas I plan to buy?"
Once we got home from Cape Cod, it was time!
There it is!
And there it goes!
That's a whole lotta hair to say goodbye to.
Sadly, it wasn't enought to donate to Locks of Love - they wanted 10", and we only had 6.
I may or may not have snatched some up in an envelope for posterity.
Almost done!
Just a final trim with the clippers!
TAH-DAH!!!!
Someone was pretty pleased with the outcome!
2 comments:
Molly looks absolutely gorgeous!!! I've always loved that cut (for myself, ha!) but with my crazy half curly/half unruly hair it just wasn't an option. But Sadira sported is last year, and it was DARLING. Molly looks absolutely beautiful with her chic new bob!
I LOVE it!!! I bet she feels so good!
Post a Comment