I was so completely convinced that I already blogged about Cameron's birthday this year that it's taken me a week of searching my own blog to convince myself that I actually had not.
So here is a belated blogging of the celebration. We had SO MUCH FUN!!
Here is the fabulous invitation...
It was a train ticket!! How perfectly perfect for a boy who LOVES trains!
Being a bear of very little brain these days, on our way up to the door I was thinking "Are they prepping for some sort of faux paint treatment on the walkway?"
No, those are TRAIN TRACKS leading to the party!
How do you spell genius? U-L-I-A thats how!
Cameron was so excited to have all his favorite people there to celebrate with him.
He was all decked out in his color-coordinated themed birthday tee.
"CHOO CHOO, I'M 2!"
it says.
All the little details were so amazing. From Cam's cool kicks...
To the cookie favors Ulia made (the train is the letter "C" - are you kidding me??!)
Even the drinks and forks had adorable labels...
Chugga Chugga...
Chew Chew...
But this wasn't all theme and no substance...the food was to die for! Ulia made a huge variety of Mini Strombolis that were out of this world delicious.
Tina brought homemade Tiramisu, which Jack and I lapped up like we'd never eaten food before...
And the Oreo cupcakes were a party in your mouth
(especially for those of us who just got off Gestational Diabetic diets...oh, that would just be me!)
My favorite detail besides the birthday boy himself, was the CAKE!
Cameron liked it too...
The party favors, in similar fashion to the homemade snowman kit Ulia gave out at last year's first birthday fete, was a big bag o'themed party happiness in the form of a train costume and whistle. The kids were more than happy to play their parts!
This is Cameron's cousin Sophia. She was Maeve's age at Cam's party last year.
This year she was WALKING!
Oh no. Tell me this won't be Maeve in just ten more months?!
My heart can't take it!
The kids played a rousing game of "who can squish into the cabinet".
(What, you've never heard of that party game before?)
We had so much fun celebrating our little buddy Cam.
He has grown into the most brilliant and adorable toddler!
Happy Birthday Cameron Angelo!
CHOO CHOO! We love you!!
1 comment:
Aww I love this! So sorry we missed another birthday! It looks like everyone including the birthday boy had a ton of fun! By the way, Beth...you look really sweet with 2 babies in your arms! ;)
Post a Comment