This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm Having an I ❤ Naptime Kind of a Day

A grumpy baby finally sleeping kind of a day…


A rare daytime craft session kind of a day…


A leftover Valentine's Day steak + homemade salad for lunch kind of a day...


A moving the laundry along kind of a day...


A podcast listening kind of a day…


A blogging TWICE in one day kind of a day…






...I could use this kind of a day more often!


PS the crafts are note cards and printables to spiff up the reading-themed raffle basket that Ben's classroom is putting together for the PTO's Spring Fling.  The parents pooled enough money to buy a Kindle Fire For the basket, but there wasn't much left over for frills.  Being the owner of gobs and gobs of craft supplies, I figured I could loan a little time and talent to the project.  Our 'Classroom Mom' is doing an amazing job especially since this is her first time with a kindergartner, her first time as room mom, and her first trimester of pregnancy with her third child, so I figured any little thing I could do to help would be useful... not to mention I'm totally having a ball with all this crafting!!

No comments: