This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Monday, August 2, 2010

Packing Day!

3 comments:

Misty said...

Beth- I'm sure today brings you many different emotions! Exactly two years ago I was in your shoes. Please know that I am thinking of you, and praying for you and your family! Chicago is lucky to have you! :) Just breathe!

Beth said...

Thanks Misty!! We were all a bit snappish today from the nerves - such a visceral thing having your stuff boxed up by strangers, even if they are incredibly nice about it.

If you've got any lessons learned you want to share, having been here and done this, I'm all ears!! :)

m said...

xoxo to you and yours. Thinking of you TONS.