got a thumbs up from every member of the family. Dad got a Houston
burger and loved it's spicy jalapenos, I got a grilled chicken breast
sandwich (hold the mayo) and it was super tasty, and the kids loved
the mini burgers, mini hotdogs and milkshakes. The ketchup
smileyfaces were a cute bonus. :)
Service was lightning fast, Prices were cheap and the kids were in
lovebwith the juke box on the table.
We'll be back. Soon!
3 comments:
Looks like a place we need to try!
I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and wondering how things are going.
How long before school starts? Are the kids loving the new house?
How are you? Reaching my arms out to give you a big hug! :)
I've never heard of it!! I'm glad you found a place that makes everyone smile. A happy place to escape to every now and then is a good thing to have in your pocket.
Oh girls, this place was so much fun! Sadly, we have been getting to know the restaurants here all too well as our fridge won't be delivered until next week. I can't wait to cook a real meal! Moving in is going tooslowly for my taste, but there's only so much you can do with three "helpers" underfoot! Every day is better though, and we're getting through it. Thanks for all the well wishes!
Post a Comment