I could kick myself for giving up to Goodwill a small vintage travel case. In light blue. Perfect for one of the boy's rooms. What was I thinking? Oh well, lesson learned. Looks like you're having a lot of fun out there! And I can't wait to see what you do with these beauties!
Judie, I bet your vintage case is hanging out with the box of vintage-look doorknobs I gave to the Salvation Army in a purging binge last winter. I started kicking myself on the drive home! I'm thinking of using the luggage for dress up clothes now that my dress up closet is no more. It's all mint condition American tourister and I have four nesting sizes in both colors - all for forty bucks!! Love me a food yard sale!
5 comments:
Gorgeous!! and lucky find.
mel(ody)
I could kick myself for giving up to Goodwill a small vintage travel case. In light blue. Perfect for one of the boy's rooms. What was I thinking? Oh well, lesson learned. Looks like you're having a lot of fun out there! And I can't wait to see what you do with these beauties!
Guilty as charged!!!!! :P
Judie, I bet your vintage case is hanging out with the box of vintage-look doorknobs I gave to the Salvation Army in a purging binge last winter. I started kicking myself on the drive home! I'm thinking of using the luggage for dress up clothes now that my dress up closet is no more. It's all mint condition American tourister and I have four nesting sizes in both colors - all for forty bucks!! Love me a food yard sale!
Ahem, that would be a GOOD yard sale, lol. Phone poating...
Post a Comment