Don't ask me how I don't have more pictures of the first days of our vacation...I guess we were busy, vacationing? I know the first few days after such a long journey were pure HEAVEN! I even managed to finish a book! A real one! For PLEASURE!!!
The kids took about five seconds to stretch out, and it was like they'd never left. They settled into Nana and Papa's house like we still lived just down the road. The 'good' snacks were in the jelly cabinet, just like always. The fridge was full of juice and waffles and sausages, just like we love. The beds were soft and cozy, and the cushy pool towels piled high.
It doesn't get much better, particularly when you add in some of our favorite people in the whole wide world :)
We might not have loads of pictures of our days at Nana's house, but we've got the memories tucked in our hearts, which is even better!

1 comment:
I love that you all just moved in like it was your long lost glove that fit so perfectly on your hand. I love that she tailors the house to their needs, the big and small rockers... the bears... so nice to just settle in to routines and vacation.
Post a Comment