They call it "Sin City", but for me, it was mostly
"Hang By The Pool City"
"Drink Fruity Beverages City"
"Snuggle up in Bed City"
"Read...and Read...and Read Some More City"
"Eat Delicious Food I Didn't Have
To Prepare Myself City"
![]() |
| A berry, granola and yogurt parfait and a plate full of yummy fruit |
| Beignets = Heaven |
"Quality Time With My Sweetheart City"
Be So Happy That He's Able to RELAX for the First Time in a Long Time City
![]() |
| Dear Honey, you're really cute :) |
"Marvel at the Breathtaking Mountains City"
Pinch Myself at the
Luxury Of the Venetian City
![]() |
| I totally took this picture so I can re-create the look with my hot glue gun. Not kidding at ALL. |
Take Far Too Many Pictures of the Opulent Decor and Landscaping City
"Can't Wait To Get Home To My Kids City"
![]() |
| Bye, Vegas! It was fun! |
Really, the sinning part of Sin City is completely wasted on me!
Not on Marc though - he had loads of fun playing poker and craps. He even came out even, or maybe a little ahead, which is never a bad thing. And he got to spend some quality time with his best buds from, well, forever, so that was awesome too.
![]() |
| Adam, Chris, Marc and Jason |
I think we were celebrating turning 40, even though we haven't yet.
But any excuse to go to Vegas is a good one in Marc's book.
I was just happy I got to READ a book. Really, a whole, ENTIRE book, from start to finish. A totally frivolous slice of fiction that I'd never be able to conquer at home.
It was a great five days, and all thanks to Nannie and Grey, who looked after the kiddos while we were gone. Can't wait until Deb forwards me the pictures so I can post about all the fun they had while the old ball and chain were out of town!
















8 comments:
So glad you and Marc had fun in Vegas! The pictures are fantastic! I love the one of you sitting in the lounge chair reading your book with your chic wide brimmed hat on! I also love the decor of your hotel suite---it looks like YOU designed and decorated it yourself! xoxo
You look fabulous Beth. Please share any and all secrets!! You and Marc look like you enjoyed every moment.
Love this post! So good to see you guys! Hope you are having fun back at home!
I love it all. The end. :)
Thanks Katie - It was a little too fussy for me to live in every day, but it sure didn't hurt for the five days we were there!
Christine, you are too kind! :) I feel great, and am about 10lbs away from my goal weight. I'll have to write a post on it soon!
You are so adorable! Is your striped sleeveless tank from Old Navy? I tried it on last week and it looks WAY better on you than on me! You're a hottie! :)
Steph, that is totally an Old Navy tank! But honestly, it didn't look that good on me either - that was one of those "Have a tall guy take your picture and look twenty pounds thinner" kind of pictures, lol! Precisely why I put it there for posterity ;-)
Post a Comment