This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Monday, June 11, 2012

NAPERVILLE YARD SALES DOT COM ROCKS MY WORLD

We're having a GARAGE SALE!!  And not just any garage sale.  This is the mother of all of them.  Why?  Because I'm a hoarder person who appreciates holding on to things for a very long time.  In mulitples.  And apparently, so are my neighbors.  So we're doing this together!

You can check out our listing, along with many others, at Naperville Yard Sales.  A place where I will finally, hopefully SELL something, instead of buying.

The lovely folks at Naperville Yard Sales offered to upgrade our listing for FREE in exchange for a simple link on the ole bloggity blog.  Clearly, I'm a yard sailor.  And FREE is my language.  So there you go.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday my friends.  That's when the magic is going to happen!  And hopefully, I'll still be standing at the end of it all, with a fanny pack full of cash and a whole lot less STUFF. 

Otherwise, my dear husband may go on Naperville Yard Sales to find a flamethrower, which he will use to ignite all of my garbage treasures.

2 comments:

m said...

Man! Wish I were there! I've seen your house and I know if you're getting rid of anything, there is no doubt in my mind that someone else will want it!!

2Bugaboos said...

I would plan a vacation around this yard sale! Best of luck... I hope you sell everything! It's gonna be a looooong three days. :)