Pregnancy induced insomnia has kicked in I'm afraid. Frankly, how could ANYONE sleep when there are important thoughts to be thunk like,
"Should I use a pack and play or a porta crib on the first floor?
"Would the butler's pantry make a great changing table?"
"If I jogged and lifted weights every day, would I avoid gestational diabetes?"
"What about every other day?"
"Once a week?"
AND
"Once a week?"
AND
"What are we going to NAME this little person now that we know SOMEONE who has named their child every name we ever put on a list, EVER?"
So I spend my evenings googling things like "Perfect sibling names for (insert name here)"
Tonight, I found some good evidence that we are at least on the right path.
Because when I used the tools at babynamewizard.com
to look up sibling names for Charlie (among a few dozen others), this is what I got...
Note that ALL THREE Mallett kids' names are listed, and so is one of their middle names (Henry).
And while we're on the subject, KICK ME for ever using Henry as a middle name because HELLO? Wouldn't that make the perfect first name for a baby brother? Don't even get me started on using Josephine as Molly's middle name....

8 comments:
Who says you can't use the kids middle names again :) Think of Auntie Mary Joe. I love Charlie but what if its a girl? Or are you not telling us something...
<3 Charlie!
Love it Mama! HOw are you feeling Miss you xoxoxo
My vote for a boy goes to Charlie! I adore it!! AND technically, if you wanted to...you could use Charlie for a girl, too!
Henry IS the perfect baby brother name ;)
I love Charlie, love love love it! Are you being sneaky in this post, Mrs. Mallet, and revealing the gender to your curious blog readers? ;-)
No, no, not being sneaky at all! I surf the net for girls names as well as boys, but Charlie was the jackpot name that came up with Jack, Molly AND Ben as sibling names. At our age, and with three kids already, we pretty much know at least one child (or pet) with every name known to man. That makes the search a little more challenging! But there are plenty of good names out there and our newest addition will get one of them! Which one, and which sex, is yet to be determined! :)
OMGosh Beth, get this: I got a baby name book to peruse this time, y'know for something different since Mr. Interwebz named my last two kids. Well, color me HORRIFIED when there is an entire chapter devoted to names that make it difficult to name siblings and RORY is the chosen villified name!!! Serious panic attacks.
Then, we've chosen this amazing, unique boy name, right? Heart set on it. I get to the playground for a playdate with a new friend and find out that her wee babe is named Our Boy Name. Sadness. What to do? She said she didn't mind if I used it. Does it matter that I picked it a year ago, before her kid was named it?
But back to you... Charlie is a winner. :)
Post a Comment