This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I love my iPhone

I love my iPhone for many reasons, but mostly for its camera.  It has made it so easy to catch those little, fleeting kairos moments that otherwise would be lost to the ether.  Without the fanfare required to drag out the big camera, which in essence requires stepping out of the moment, I can simply and quickly go from

"Oh, I wish I could just bottle this moment up its so perfect!"...

To this...

We were just nursing when someone had a smile attack!


Waving "hi" to the baby in the camera.

Someone really loves looking at that baby in the camera okay, two someones!






Smiley baby overload.
The end.

3 comments:

ktegn said...

Oh my gosh, those smiles!! They are the best & cutest I think I've ever seen!

m said...

No, not over!! More, more!! I love this peek into a precious moment with two very precious people. xoxo And gah, she kills me with that smile!!

Emily S. said...

I TOTALLY agree about phone pix. It's like a whole new world to me. And, of course, I overdo it. haha. You and that little lady= PERFECTION.