Wake up time was 3am. 5:25am currently and we are thoroughly enjoying a surprise upgrade to first class (Thanks, Babe - that was free, right? Don't tell me if it wasn't - I don't wanna know!). Turks and caicos, here we come!
Dave surprised me with a first class upgrade on our honeymoon flight to St. Lucia. Aren't husband's the best? Have a great time - can't wait to see pics! :)
I wondered if you'd be posting from your phone! So happy to see you ARE! or were... Have a BLAST! So happy you get to have the paradise vacation you've been thinking of for over a YEAR!
4 comments:
First class??? Jealous!!
Have a great time.
Dave surprised me with a first class upgrade on our honeymoon flight to St. Lucia. Aren't husband's the best? Have a great time - can't wait to see pics! :)
I wondered if you'd be posting from your phone! So happy to see you ARE! or were... Have a BLAST! So happy you get to have the paradise vacation you've been thinking of for over a YEAR!
Post a Comment