Any time you asked the kids, particularly Molly and Ben, what their favorite part of our vacation was,
they usually answered the same...
MILLI AND CLYDE!!!!
And really, who can blame them?
This is Clyde.
He oozes personality. He is really good at listening and posing for pictures.
Particularly if you have a cookie in your hand.
If you have a cookie in your hand? He will practically recite the ABC's backward in Swahili.
He knows lots of tricks, and loves to show off.
He does not love to snuggle.
He's got things to do, and sniff, and see.
This is Milli. She has her own special tricks.
She listens to the beat of her own drummer.
She's all about the snuggling.
This is Milli and Clyde's fan club president.
She is also very cute.
A good listener.
and marches to her own drummer.
She's a good friend too.
She misses her furcousins.










6 comments:
Ok, so yes I am 100% biased but I LOVE THIS POST!!! Thank you for putting up these great pictures of my "baby" and my puppy niece! Hmmm...I wonder if I can steal this pictures....
Yup! Steal was successful!! :) Thanks, Beth!! Love you and see you Saturday!
Sorry to blow up your post, but I also wanted to add a huge kudos to you for getting some great pictures of Milli! Girl doesn't know how to sit still for her life, but somehow you managed to capture her stillness and I love it! She's such a beautiful pup!
Ya know what's the best about vacation furiends? They are the perfect pet. You can play and love on them and then leave with your perfect pet memories, and wishes for the next visit. Perfect. And best friend Miss Molly will have LOTS of those to cherish for the next visit!
seriously Beth = you take amazing pics!! I think I need more than a new camera I need some of your skills!
Those dogs are gorgeous!! I love Clyde! I bet Molly had a hard time leaving.
Molly is looking so grown up these days! You can see the tenderness of her heart in her eyes!
Miss you!
Post a Comment