I just spent the better part of a half hour searching for this recipe in my Facebook archives.
I've always kept my favorite recipes typed on my computer so that someday I can make a cookbook out of them...but that computer kicked the bucket last night, possibly for the last time. :(
I've always kept my favorite recipes typed on my computer so that someday I can make a cookbook out of them...but that computer kicked the bucket last night, possibly for the last time. :(
So I'm going to use the blog as my repository from now on. That way I get to keep them for when I need them, and share them too! It's a win-win for everyone
This is the recipe I'm splurging on today, having met my very first weight loss goal! Sadly, the first goal was just getting back to my pre-Christmas weight...but you gotta start somewhere right??
And since I'm trying to be more disciplined with my spending as well as my calories, blowing $5 on a latte from Starbucks wasn't a move I wanted to make.
This recipe for a homemade version is mighty yummy and a cinch to make!
In a blender, puree
1 cup of your favorite coffee creamer
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
cinnamon/vanilla/pumpkin pie spice to taste
sweetener of choice
Pour into your coffee (hot or iced) and enjoy!

4 comments:
Yea for weight goals!
Boo for crashed computers.
Yea for pumpkin spice lattes!
Yea for recipe sharing!
But still, boo for crashed computers.
I'm making this today! Can't wait. Quick question though. Do you add all of this mixture to your coffee or half? Thanks!
This sounds delicious and I can't wait to try it! Do you add it just like creamer (only a few TBSP)?
Judie and Stef - I'm a girl who loves her lattes light, so I add nearly all of it to a large cup of coffee. But if you're someone who likes it dark, you could totally get away with less. Let me know how you like it!
Post a Comment