Seven was my FAVORITE. I tell my kids that all the time. 17 was also really good, and 27 too, and 37 even (what is it with those '7's?) But in all honesty, age seven is STILL my favorite.
And Molly got to enjoy her own self turning seven finally!! I hope she enjoys it as much as I did.
She got to start her day off coming down the stairs to a pile full of goodies.
Mommy even splurged on a few small things from Chasing Fireflies. A mermaid cookbook and her first pair of Converse!
But the thing that made her eyes sparkle was her new friend "Tessa".
Even though she already has one American Girl Doll, her longing for one of the "My Twin" dolls (an American Girl Doll that looks like YOU) was overpowering. She's been brushing Tessa's hair and dressing her up, and taking her everywhere since this first meeting!
Molly also had some special guests for her birthday. Auntie Frani and Uncle Jon were in the 'neighborhood' (meaning, seven hours away in Columbus, OH!) and thought they'd stop by.
The kids had a BLAST with them, and so did I! We introduced them to Fazoodles...
Made up stories...
And enjoyed Uncle John's Ipad for all it was worth!
Mostly to watch this guy...
And because Molly's birthday fell directly on Memorial Day, we were able to have her party exactly on her birthday! But I'm going to put that in a separate post, because it deserves it's own billing :)

1 comment:
Molly looks so smitten with Tessa! Perhaps she will let Molly braid her hair, as you braid Molly's? Sweet Seven, sweet girl!
Post a Comment