I filled out this form today. A change of the guard is on its way...my sidekick for the last three years is moving on to a new adventure! I'm thrilled and devastated all at the same time.
Aha! (well, duh!) Sleep deprivation makes the synapses fire slowly these days ;-) I want to TALK to you my friend, but I have had a gassy, screaming baby on my hands this week and haven't had the silence needed to talk. Soon! I need to hear about what Mama is going to do when her little ducklings are at school! New chapter is right!!
4 comments:
Doing my darndest to get our Fall figured out, too. Just signed the Mr up for preschool. He'll be sad without his best friend next year.
But think of all the new friends he'll make! :) And he always gets to come home to his TWO best friends - Mama and N!
I meant, with N in school 5 full days, he'll be sad, so I signed him up for 2. New chapters for everyone!!
Aha! (well, duh!) Sleep deprivation makes the synapses fire slowly these days ;-) I want to TALK to you my friend, but I have had a gassy, screaming baby on my hands this week and haven't had the silence needed to talk. Soon! I need to hear about what Mama is going to do when her little ducklings are at school! New chapter is right!!
Post a Comment