I've been asked to be the "team photographer" for both, so I created a Shutterfly Share site where family and friends can see all the pictures I've taken. The password is HAWKS, all caps. Enjoy!
This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Are You Ready for some Football?!
I thought that there wasn't anything cuter than Kindergarten soccer. I was WRONG. First grade football is even more adorable! Particularly when you not only have a first grader playing football, but a fourth grade sister playing cheerleader!
I've been asked to be the "team photographer" for both, so I created a Shutterfly Share site where family and friends can see all the pictures I've taken. The password is HAWKS, all caps. Enjoy!
I've been asked to be the "team photographer" for both, so I created a Shutterfly Share site where family and friends can see all the pictures I've taken. The password is HAWKS, all caps. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment