This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear God,

Thank you for always keeping me on my toes out here in Chicagoland. I
am happy to report that I am making progress on my patience training
and coping ability.

This morning's lesson, where I got up early to get to the Macy's
furniture gallery in Oak Brook, only to get lost seventeen times,
drive around in circles, and finally find my way...only to realize
that the 7am store opening quoted on their phone line and web site was
incorrect, and they really don't open for another fortyfive minutes...

...that was a good one!! Thanks for putting a Starbucks on the way.
I needed it.

Yours truly,
Beth

No comments: