This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More from Molly

Observation of Water

Water is Worm
Water is Licwit
Water is Kleer
Water is SeeFroo
Water is Dreecuboo

I love this kid - she always saves the best for last.  Didjagetit?

3 comments:

ktegn said...

drinkable?? lol

Misty said...

Beth- for some reason my blogger reader stopped following your blog! I was so sad because I thought you left blog land, but you didn't!!! I can't wait to catch up on the last few months of your lives!!

I miss those days of phonetic spellings! So glad I'll have them again soon! Molly is adorable, and the licwit (liquid, I'm guessing) is cracking me up!

So good to see you!

m said...

and somehow I thought this would be a pictorial of your icebergs over the front porch... LOVE drinkable.