I figured I'd better find a way to blog one-handed on my iPhone or I may never update the blog! This is my first attempt at using the blogger app.
I'm just sitting here in the dark rocking you, Maeve. You were up to eat from 1-2 and now again from 3-4. I slept on between, except for when Ben came in and needed a snuggle.
I just kissed your neck, and your skin is so deliciously soft and sweet, it made me forget that I may need to drink coffee to get through the day tomorrow after having gone a whole month without it!
Happy one month birthday sweet baby! It's been surreal how fast it's zoomed by, but I'm doing my best to cherish the moments as they come. You are loved to pieces by all of us - I sure hope you like kisses, because if the last month is any indication, you're in for a whole lot of them!

2 comments:
Awwww, so sweet! She looks like Ben here! I hink she's going to have his awesome pouty lips!
Feel free to post in the middle of the night whenever it moves you! I love seeing snuggly sleepy Maeve, knowing that snuggly sleepy Mama is right there with her. Love you!
Post a Comment