This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

52 Weeks of Maeve

Of COURSE it was a no brainer that I'd make a photo album of Maeve's 52 weekly pictures.  I did a test run a month ago when Shutterfly had a great promotion (figuring I could gift that copy to someone who's a Maeve-fan.  Anyone interested?) and then once I saw all the things I wanted to change, I made a final copy and waited for another great promo code.  Today I got it!

I had a 50% off promo code, but it wouldn't load during the checkout process.  So I contacted Shutterfly's crackerjack customer service and not only did they give me a promo code that worked, it was a promo code for a FREE PHOTO BOOK!!!  Wahoo!!  It's my lucky day!

And hey, it could be yours too, because I think it may work for anyone.  The code is STORYTIME.  It works through March 25th (today) and is for a free 8x8 album.  

Here is Maeve's book.  It's not her official baby book, just a special addendum to it (you know, once I get around to making it...hopefully before she starts college?)  The last 2 page spread is my favorite.

ENJOY!


Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

2 comments:

m said...

And THIS is why you were so busy all year long! You were tethered to PS!!! :) This is really cute and so well done. Of course, it have the SMILEY touch to it. I would expect nothing less. Love week 47 the best - and why Yes, I would love to have tea with you, sweet Maeve!

ktegn said...

Beautiful!!! What a special way to chronicle Maeve's first year!!