This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Saturday, March 8, 2014

Moving On...HURTS!

It's March 2014, and yet my blog banner still read 2013...all because I am having such a hard time letting go!  Oh how I loved that banner!  What a fun, albeit out of our minds crazy, year 2013 was.


And oh how much I loved these images.  But despite the pinch it causes my soul, it's time to move on.  Well, technically, time already moved on (it's punctual like that).  I guess it's time for me to catch up!

4 comments:

ktegn said...

I love the new banner!!

ktegn said...

I love the new banner!!

denise said...

beth! someone sent me this article today, and i thought you could relate. <3

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/allison-tate/change-of-life_b_2443691.html?utm_hp_ref=parents&ir=Parents&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Beth said...

Oh my gosh Denise, she's living my life, with kids the same ages even! Except that Marc hasn't made his appointment yet (wink, wink). I used to think I'd hope for an 'oopsie' after baby #4, but having a baby #4 who is still up 2-5 times a night at 14 months makes four seem like plenty thankyouverymuch!