This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's going to be a good day

Our new sectional, which proved it's worth when Marc christened it by falling asleep with red wine in his hand.  Eight years ago he did the same exact thing to our days old butter-yellow twill sectional and sadly, it never recovered.  But we'd spent so much on it we couldn't get rid of it...until now!  Yee HA for getting rid of ancient, tattered, worn, really quite embarrassing furniture and bringing in something waterproof, child-proof and blessedly, even Marc-proof!
Our new fence has arrived!  The perimiter is SECURE and El Destructo is once again CONTAINED!
After two months of making seventyeleven daily trips to the garage with my recycling, I finally decided to find a way to fit it into the kitchen!  Now if I could only stop walking to the garage before I remember it's in the kitchen, I'd be getting somewhere!
These are three of my biggest headaches, SOLVED.  The weight off my shoulders feels amazing!

No comments: