This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Somebody's Looking Mighty THREE-ish Around Here

Ben had a rather ORNERY day today.  But a Happy Meal at noontime did its job.  Here he is practicing with his new number in his spiffy new shirt from Auntie Trecie.

The orange drink umbrella was extremely important for some reason.


This boy is serious about that umbrella.









Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kiss.



The fangs crack me up.  No doubt the others are a smidge pushed forward from prolonged Binky use.
We're totally okay with that, for the record. 
Whacked out teeth are a small price to pay for the utter bliss Binky brings this boy.

More giggles from Count Ben-cula.

I think he looks like Uncle Paul here. 
Not that Uncle Paul walks around with a giant booger in his left nostril, but you get the idea...

When you stomp, they blink red lights.  Who could ask for more?

Okay Mom, I'm pooped!

5 comments:

jude said...

He's getting so big and handsome. He definitely looks like Paul. Give him a big smooch from me please.

McLeodx5 said...

Stealing the chalkboard idea. LOVE IT. And that big boy? He gets cuter with every post. time for #4 in the Smiley house, me thinks. ;)

treecie1978 said...

OMG he's so cute! Thanksgiving can't come fast enought, I can't wait to see you all!!!
P.S. I agree with the post above, time for #4. Paul and Ulia's baby will need a playmate :)

ktegn said...

These pictures made me cry! Ben is getting so big and so handsome! I miss all of you so much and cannot wait for Thanksgiving!! And...I 3rd what they say!! You and Marc make some of the most gorgeous babies on this planet! I wouldn't mind another niece or nephew at all!

m said...

Gorgeous little, um, BIG, boy you have there!