Our first Halloween in Naperville had big shoes to fill. HUGE, even. I mean, no matter how awesome this place is, there's only one Mike Kane and only one John Deere hayride around Edgewater Drive. And sorry, but nothing's going to replace that.
But Halloween Naperville-style did not disappoint! We have new traditions to celebrate here, from the school-wide costume parade, to the incredible pumpkin farm unlike anything we've ever seen, to the neighborhood parade (which turned into a "sprint-or-treat" due to the overwhelming amount of boy energy involved) to the daylight trick or treating which was straight out of my daydreams....it was a totally spook-tacular Halloween season here.
HALLOWEEN
SIEGEL'S PUMPKIN FARM
2 comments:
I love your pics. Looks like they had a blast. I love that Jack still wears his RPD shirt.
October rocks. I have decided it is my new favorite month. Looks like your kids agree!
Post a Comment