ONE VINTAGE SUITCASE
The "Tiara" Line
discovered during renovations at 48 Edgewater Drive, Pembroke in 2004
saved (hoarded?) for 9 years
dragged across country in 2010
+
ONE MINIATURE PENNANT BANNER
Martha Stewart's Doll Tea Party Collection
found on clearance at Michaels in 2008
used for dozens of dolly, teddy and fairy tea parties
decorating the play room since 2012
+
ONE AMAZING PETTI ROMPER
a baby gift from two generous, artistic, visionary friends
circa 2012, just like Maeve :)
+
ONE REALLY CUTE 7 MONTH OLD
who is finally sitting reliably
but not yet able to run away
_________________________________
| modeling is a lot of work and she needed a snack |
2 comments:
Oh, my sweetie-pie, Blue Eyes! The color, the sweetest face ever! I believe that you have vindicated yourself for the saving of the items, even dragging them across the country! How could anyone argue with the creative end product of your visionary hoarding? ;) I love each image, for different reasons, but together they are simply stunning. Breath taking. Precious.
I look at these images, and I wonder, is she real? Like, for REAL? 'Cause she looks too perfect to be real. xoxo
Post a Comment