This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Monday, June 7, 2010

And They Chose.....

The budget-friendly home on the cul de sac with the big back yard and
awesome master suite!

Still Waters Run Awesome!

7 comments:

Jennie M said...

Congrats Beth, Marc and Family! Exciting times these are -- enjoy them!

Lindsey said...

I KNEW IT!!! Woo hoo!

BTW, that master suite tub is big enough to have a baby in. Just sayin'.

Misty said...

I knew you would pick this one!
I am so happy for you and your family!

I LOVE the whole house, but that circle window really stands out. We had one at our previous house, and sometimes I'd catch myself gazing out the window soaking life in!
Congratulations on finding your new home!

Megan said...

Wahooo!!! I was hoping you'd choose that one! You will make that such a wonderful home.

Beth said...

Thanks girls! I'll post more later, but had to jump in to tell Lindsey that the very FIRST thing I said as I walked into that bathroom for the first time was...

"Now that's a tub you could have a baby in!"

My realtor looked at me like I had two heads, lol!

And that big circle window is in the master CLOSET! I told Marc I'm going to have to put a chair in there because the window demands to be gazed out of!

I love that you guys are on the same page as me! :)

Dawn said...

Love it! Great choice. I can't wait to see more pictures.

A circle window in the closet!!

m said...

Congratulations! Now we have to map out just how far it is from your front door to mine. Although, we are more of a backdoor family...

Will you keep the blog and show us your "make it mine" journey? and the basement progress? Please? Please?