Tonight I had to write this note....
Dear Mrs. McCarthy,
The day I had to put my firstborn on the bus for the first time 3 years ago...I was terrified! He'd never even been in my sister's car, how could I let him go on some scary bus driven by a person I'd never met!?
For three years, you've brought him home to us, safe and sound, and goodness knows how you do it with the circus of childhood going on behind you!
Next September, we won't be here to put him on the bus, but I hope these daylilies will remind you of him and how grateful we are for the wonderful job you've done.
Thank you and Goodbye!
Beth M.
Wow, goodbyes stink! And this was only the bus driver. I'm going to have to invest in some of the good Kleenex, and maybe some waterproof mascara.
3 comments:
Very sweet--yes, the good-byes are tough, but fb helps!:)
That made me cry :( And I don't even KNOW your bus driver. Goodbyes are the worst.
You are so cute. :)
Post a Comment