This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Friday, October 29, 2010

Because this is so rare...


I am officially 45 minutes EARLY for something!!!! If I let Ben nap today,
he would have been groggy and cranky when I'd need to wake him to go to Jack
and Molly's Halloween parade. So I left the house an hour early and
drove him around for twenty minutes with the heat cranked up until he passed out .

We were THE FIRST ONES HERE!!!!!!

Edited to add: he slept through the entire parade and the ride home!  And he's still wearing his costume - that may have to rot off his body before he gives it up willingly.

1 comment:

m said...

Car naps, when mommies need time, are the best. If only they could be successful every time you needed one!

Okay, so how'd you manage the parade with 'lil Ben in the car? I may need to learn this useful trick for my own use.