This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Still Waters Part Deux
Gosh, I must really like this one, because I posted the master bedroom TWICE! We really really liked this one - it meets almost all of our criteria and is priced well enough that we can afford to change what doesn't suit us. It has nice finishes, but doesn't feel ostentatious. It's in a subdivision with a neighborhood pool and a great school system. The only drawback is that we'd have to finish the basement ourself. That's a blessing and a curse at the same time. Still, it's the best lot we've seen, and every house I could see had a swingset which means KIDS! Lots of 'em!
Did I mention it's on a cul de sac?!!
PRICE: $$$
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What town is it?
Post a Comment