This is the story one little family
making its way from the
salty shores of New England
to the suburbs of Chicago.
It won't always be easy,
but as long as we're together,
we'll find a way to bloom where we're planted.


Monday, June 14, 2010

We Got It!!!

Okay, so besides the fact that I'm more than irked at the way this went down and feel like at best we were marginalized and at worst we were blatantly HAD....

And besides the fact that events conspired to push us into a price range that I was not altogether comfortable with...

And besides the fact that I will for the forseeable future be counting our purchase price in "wells I could have sponsored in Africa"...

WE GOT IT!!!!
WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!


I promise I'll introduce you tomorrow. For now (yawn) all the drama has made this mama sleepy.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the Midwest my dear :)

Lindsey said...

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!! How good does it feel to be DONE?!?!?!

AllisonDacia said...

Congrats! I can't wait to know which house it is.

mel said...

Do realtors remind you of used car salesmen? I mean, really, BEST offer? Just tell me the number you want me to say - why the games? Why the face?:)

Still, nice to know that it is Finished.

Rest easy, dear.